Coimbatore DCCB Recruitment 2020: Coimbatore District Central Cooperative Bank (Coimbatore DCCB) has released a notification at www.cbedrb.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 15th April 2020
Coimbatore DCCB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Coimbatore District Central Cooperative Bank (Coimbatore DCCB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||136|
|Pay Scale||As Per Coimbatore DCCB Official Notification|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu|
|Coimbatore DCCB Official Website||www.cbedrb.in|
Coimbatore DCCB Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Coimbatore District Central Cooperative Bank official notification candidate should have completed Any Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Coimbatore DCCB jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years, As on 01st January 2020
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply for Coimbatore DCCB Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Coimbatore DCCB Govt jobs can apply through online at Coimbatore DCCB official website www.cbedrb.in starts from 13th March 2020 to 15th April 2020.
Steps to Apply for Coimbatore DCCB Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Coimbatore DCCB official Website wwww.cbedrb.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Coimbatore District Central Cooperative Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Coimbatore DCCB online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Coimbatore DCCB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||13th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th April 2020|