CRPF Recruitment 2020: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released a notification at www.crpf.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Head Constable (GD) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 06th March 2020
CRPF Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Post||Head Constable (GD)|
|Total No of Posts||1412|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|CRPF Official Website||www.crpf.gov.in|
CRPF Head Constable (GD) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Central Reserve Police Force official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the CRPF Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written exam
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2020 – Head Constable (GD) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Through their Unites or Offices on or before 06th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for CRPF Head Constable (GD) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the CRPF recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Through their Unites or Offices (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
CRPF Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||07th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||06th March 2020|