CSIR Recruitment 2020: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released a notification at www.csir.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate-I in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 29th October 2020
CSIR Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name of the Post||Project Associate-I|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Madras – Tamil Nadu|
|CSIR Official Website||www.csir.res.in|
CSIR Project Associate-I Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Council of Scientific & Industrial Research official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, or B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for CSIR jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for CSIR Recruitment 2020 – Project Associate-I Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for CSIR Govt jobs can apply through online at CSIR official website www.csir.res.in starts from 23rd October 2020 to 29th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for CSIR Project Associate-I Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through CSIR official Website wwww.csir.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CSIR online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
CSIR Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||23rd October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th October 2020|