CUTN Recruitment 2020: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has released a notification at www.cutn.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Vice Chancellor in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 16th June 2020
CUTN Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Name of the Post||Vice Chancellor|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 210000/-|
|Job Location||Neelakudi – Tamil Nadu|
|CUTN Official Website||www.cutn.ac.in|
CUTN Vice Chancellor Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the CUTN recruitment norms.
Age Limit: To apply for CUTN jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for CUTN Recruitment 2020 – Vice Chancellor Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Deputy Secretary (Central Universities), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No 213, “C” Wingh, ShastriBhawan, New Delhi – 110 001 on or before 16th June 2020.
Steps to Apply for CUTN Vice Chancellor Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the CUTN recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Deputy Secretary (Central Universities), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No 213, “C” Wingh, ShastriBhawan, New Delhi – 110 001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
CUTN Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||17th May 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||16th June 2020|