CUTN Recruitment 2021: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has released a notification at cutn.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF/ Project Fellow in Thiruvarur – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 15-Jun-2021
CUTN Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Post Details||JRF/ Project Fellow|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur – Tamil Nadu|
|CUTN Official Website||cutn.ac.in|
CUTN Recruitment required eligibility details
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment (JRF/ Project Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr.K.Sethuraman, Associate Professor, Department of Material Science, School of Technology, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Tiruvarur-610005, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15-Jun-2021
Steps to Apply for CUTN JRF/ Project Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CUTN recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the sepecified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Jun-2021
CUTN Notification Important Links