CUTN Recruitment 2021: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has released a notification at cutn.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Hindi Officer, Private Secretary in Thanjavur – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Dec-2021
CUTN Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Post Details||Hindi Officer, Private Secretary|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Thanjavur – Tamil Nadu|
|CUTN Official Website||cutn.ac.in|
CUTN Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||1|
CUTN Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per CUTN official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Hindi Officer||Master Degree|
|Upper Division Clerk|
- Hindi Officer: Candidate Should have 3 Years Experience of Teaching in Hindi and English or research in Hindi/ English under Central/ State Govt/ Autonomous Body / Statutory Organizations/ PSUs/ Universities or recognized research or educational institutions
- Private Secretary: Candidate Should have 3 Years Experience as Personal Assistant in a University / Research establishment /Central /State Govt./PSU and other autonomous bodies
- Personal Assistant: Candidate Should have 2 Years Experience as Stenographer in Central State Govt. Organisations/University Research Institution or Central/ State Autonomous Institution
- Upper Division Clerk: Candidate Should have 2 Years Experience as Lower Division Clerk/ Equivalent posts in University/ Research Establishment / Central State Govt./PSU/ Autonomous Bodies
CUTN Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 32 years and a maximum of 40 years .
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Hindi Officer||Max 40 Years|
|Private Secretary||Max 35 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||Max 32 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- Government Servants Candidates: 5 Years
- Meritorious Sports Candidates: 5 Years
- Meritorious Sports (SC)Candidates: 10 Years
- Meritorious Sports (OBC)Candidates: 8 Years
- CUTN employees: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (SC) Candidates: 15 years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years.
- OBC Candidates: Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment (Hindi Officer, Private Secretary) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Joint Registrar, Recruitment cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu on or before 31-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for CUTN Hindi Officer, Private Secretary Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CUTN recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Dec-2021
CUTN Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.