DBCWO Karur Recruitment 2020: Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department (DBCWO Karur) has released a notification at www.karur.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Cook in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 18th September 2020
DBCWO Karur Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department (DBCWO Karur)|
|Name of the Post||Cook|
|Total No of Posts||21|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Karur – Tamil Nadu|
|DBCWO Karur Official Website||www.karur.nic.in|
DBCWO Karur Cook Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department official notification candidate should have completed able to read & write Tamil from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for DBCWO Karur jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for DBCWO Karur Recruitment 2020 – Cook Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to as per notification on or before 18th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for DBCWO Karur Cook Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the DBCWO Karur recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- as per notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
DBCWO Karur Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||07th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||18th September 2020|