DBCWO Ramanathapuram Recruitment 2020: District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Department (DBCWO Ramanathapuram) has released a notification at www.ramanathapuram.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Cook in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 18th September 2020
DBCWO Ramanathapuram Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Department (DBCWO Ramanathapuram)|
|Name of the Post||Cook|
|Total No of Posts||56|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ramanathapuram – Tamil Nadu|
|DBCWO Ramanathapuram Official Website||www.ramanathapuram.nic.in|
DBCWO Ramanathapuram Cook Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Department official notification candidate should have completed Able to read & write in Tamil + Know to Cook Veg & Non-Veg from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the DBCWO Ramanathapuram Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for DBCWO Ramanathapuram Recruitment 2020 – Cook Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office, Collector Office Campus, Ramanathapuram-623503 on or before 18th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for DBCWO Ramanathapuram Cook Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the DBCWO Ramanathapuram recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office, Collector Office Campus, Ramanathapuram-623503 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
DBCWO Ramanathapuram Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||10th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||18th September 2020|