DBCWO Sivaganga Recruitment 2022: District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office Sivaganga (DBCWO Sivaganga) has released a notification at sivaganga.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Part Time Sweeper in Sivaganga – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-May-2022
DBCWO Sivaganga Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office Sivaganga (DBCWO Sivaganga)|
|Post Details||Part Time Sweeper|
|Salary||Rs. 3,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sivaganga – Tamil Nadu|
|DBCWO Sivaganga Official Website||sivaganga.nic.in|
DBCWO Sivaganga Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DBCWO Sivaganga official notification.
As per the District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office Sivaganga Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-07-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 2 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DBCWO Sivaganga Recruitment (Part Time Sweeper) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office Sivaganga, District Collectorate, Sivaganga. on or before 30-May-2022
Steps to Apply for DBCWO Sivaganga Part Time Sweeper Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DBCWO Sivaganga recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-May-2022
DBCWO Sivaganga Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: sivaganga.nic.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.