DCIL Recruitment 2020: Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) has released a notification at www.dredge-india.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Trainees, Marine Engineers in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 17th October 2020.
DCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Trainees, Marine Engineers|
|Total No of Posts||55|
|Pay Scale (Stipend)||Rs.25000/-|
|Job Location||Vizag – Andhra Pradesh|
|DCIL Official Website||www.dredge-india.nic.in|
DCIL Trainees, Marine Engineers Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Stipend (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Dredge Cadets||15||Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)||Rs.15000/-||30|
|Trainee Marine Engineer||15||Degree in Marine Engineering||Rs.25000/-|
|Trainee Electrical Officer||10||Degree in Engineering|
|NCV (Trainees) (GP Rating)||15||10th Pass||Rs.10000/-||Below 25|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List and Interview
How to Apply for DCIL Recruitment 2020 – Trainees, Marine Engineers Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for DCIL Govt jobs can apply through online at DCIL official website www.dredge-india.nic.in starts from 03rd October 2020 to 17th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for DCIL Trainees, Marine Engineers Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through DCIL official Website www.dredge-india.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Dredging Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DCIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
DCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||03rd October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th October 2020|