DFCCIL Recruitment 2020: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has released a notification at www.dfccil.com for recruitment to the posts of Sr. Chief Loco Inspector, Chief Loco Inspector in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 15 days from the Date of Issue of Advertisement.
DFCCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Sr. Chief Loco Inspector, Chief Loco Inspector|
|Total No of Posts||10|
|Pay Scale||As Per DFCCIL Official Notification|
|Job Location||Allahabad – Ahmedabad – New Kanpur – New Rewari|
|DFCCIL Official Website||www.dfccil.com|
|Sr. Chief Loco Inspector (Assistant Manager Level)|
|Chief Loco Inspector (Jr. Manager Level)|
DFCCIL Sr. Chief Loco Inspector, Chief Loco Inspector Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Qualification: Employees Working as Chief Loco Inspectors, Chief Loco Pilots for a period of 04 Years in Loco Sheds, Loco Production Units
Age Limit: As per the DFCCIL Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 – Sr. Chief Loco Inspector, Chief Loco Inspector Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to General Managers (P), DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building Complex, 05th Floor, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 15 days from the Date of Issue of Advertisement.
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL Sr. Chief Loco Inspector, Chief Loco Inspector Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the DFCCIL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- General Managers (P), DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building Complex, 05th Floor, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 15 days from the Date of Issue of Advertisement.
DFCCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||05th November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||15 days from the Date of Issue of Advertisement|