DFCCIL Recruitment 2020: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released a notification at www.dfccil.com for recruitment to the posts of Driver in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 31st March 2020
DFCCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Driver|
|Total No of Posts||2600|
|Pay Scale||As Per DFCCIL Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|DFCCIL Official Website||www.dfccil.com|
DFCCIL Driver Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India official notification candidate should have completed 10th with Driving License from a recognised board from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the DFCCIL Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 – Driver Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for DFCCIL Govt jobs can apply through online at DFCCIL official website www.dfccil.com starts from 15th February 2020 to 31st March 2020.
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL Driver Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through DFCCIL official Website wwww.dfccil.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DFCCIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
DFCCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||15th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2020|