DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released a notification at dfccil.com for recruitment to the Post of DY. CPM/ PM (S&T) in Ambala – Haryana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-Nov-2022
DFCCIL Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Post Details||DY. CPM/ PM (S&T)|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 – 2,40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ambala – Haryana|
|DFCCIL Official Website||dfccil.com|
DFCCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DFCCIL official notification.
Age Limit: As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment (DY. CPM/ PM (S&T)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Addl, General Manager, DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building Complex, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001 on or before 24-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL DY. CPM/ PM (S&T) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DFCCIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Nov-2022
DFCCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dfccil.com
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.