DFCCIL Recruitment 2023: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released a notification at dfccil.com for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager in Ajmer – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Dec-2023
DFCCIL Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Post Details||Deputy Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 1,80,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ajmer – Rajasthan|
|DFCCIL Official Website||dfccil.com|
DFCCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DFCCIL official notification.
DFCCIL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy Project Manager||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Assistant Project Manager||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,00/-|
Age Limit: As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment (Deputy Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ADDL General Manager (Hr), DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi.110001 on or before 16-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL Deputy Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DFCCIL recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Dec-2023
DFCCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dfccil.com
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.