DGCA Recruitment 2020: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has released a notification at www.dgca.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Flight Operations Inspector in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 25th September 2020.
DGCA Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)|
|Name of the Post||Flight Operations Inspector|
|Total No of Posts||40|
|Job Location||New Delhi – Bengaluru – Chennai – Mumbai|
|DGCA Official Website||www.dgca.gov.in|
DGCA Flight Operations Inspector Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Dy. Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||3||10+2, Graduation, Master’s Degree||Rs.715100/-|
|Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||5||Rs.613500/-|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||29||10+2, Graduation||Rs.422800/-|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)||3||Rs.250800/-|
Age Limit: To apply for DGCA jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 58 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for DGCA Recruitment 2020 – Flight Operations Inspector Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Recruitment Cell, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 25th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for DGCA Flight Operations Inspector Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the DGCA recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Recruitment Cell, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 25th September 2020.
DGCA Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||11th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||25th September 2020|
|Tentative Date of Interview||Second Week of October 2020|