DGCA Recruitment 2020: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has released a notification at www.dgca.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Flight Operations Inspectors in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 16th November 2020.
DGCA Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)|
|Name of the Post||Flight Operations Inspectors|
|Total No of Posts||35|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||New Delhi – Mumbai – Bengaluru – Chennai|
|DGCA Official Website||www.dgca.gov.in|
DGCA Flight Operations Inspectors Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Dy. Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||4||Graduation, Master’s Degree||Rs.715100/-|
|Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||5||Rs.613500/-|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||23||Graduation in Science||Rs.422800/-|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)||3||Rs.250800/-|
Age Limit: To apply for DGCA jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 58 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for DGCA Recruitment 2020 – Flight Operations Inspectors Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at dgca.gov.in official website starts from 05th November 2020 to 16th November 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Recruitment Section, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 20th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for DGCA Flight Operations Inspectors Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the DGCA recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, the cross verifies the provided details are correct. Then click on the submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- After applying online, applicants will receive a pdf copy of the duly filled-in application on the e-mail ID provided by them in their application forms along
with an acknowledgment from the Recruitment Section, DGCA through email@example.com.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- Recruitment Section, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 20th November 2020.
DGCA Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||05th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th November 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Printout of Application Form||20th November 2020|