DHS Coimbatore Recruitment 2022: District Health Society Coimbatore (DHS Coimbatore) has released a notification at coimbatore.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of DEIC-Optometrist, SNCU-Hospital Worker in Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-May-2022
DHS Coimbatore Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||District Health Society Coimbatore (DHSCoimbatore)|
|Post Details||DEIC-Optometrist, SNCU-Hospital Worker|
|Salary||Rs. 8,500 – 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu|
|DHS Coimbatore Official Website||coimbatore.nic.in|
DHS Coimbatore Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|DEIC – Optometrist||1|
|SNCU – Hospital Worker||1|
DHS Coimbatore Recruitment required eligibility details
DHS Coimbatore Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per DHS Coimbatore official notification candidate should have completed 08th, ITI, Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|DEIC – Optometrist||Degree/ Masters Degree in Optometry|
|SNCU – Hospital Worker||08th|
|Refrigeration Mechanic||ITI Mechanic in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning|
DEIC – Optometrist:
- Candidate Should have Minimum 1 year Experience.
SNCU – Hospital Worker:
- Candidate Should have Minimum 1 Year work Experience in Hospitals/ Clinics.
- Candidate Should have Minimum 1 Year Experience in handling refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
DHS Coimbatore Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|DEIC – Optometrist||Rs. 9,500/-|
|SNCU – Hospital Worker||Rs. 8,500/-|
|Refrigeration Mechanic||Rs. 20,000/-|
As per the District Health Society Coimbatore Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DHS Coimbatore Recruitment (DEIC-Optometrist, SNCU-Hospital Worker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Member Secretary/ Deputy Director of Health Services, District Health Society, Deputy Director of Health Services Office, 219 Race Course Road, Coimbatore-641018. on or before 20-May-2022
Steps to Apply for DHS Coimbatore DEIC-Optometrist, SNCU-Hospital Worker Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DHS Coimbatore recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-May-2022
DHS Coimbatore Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: coimbatore.nic.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.