DHS Madurai Recruitment 2022: District Health Society Madurai (DHS Madurai) has released a notification at madurai.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of District Quality Consultant, Physiotherapist in Madurai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Jan-2022
DHS Madurai Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||District Health Society Madurai (DHS Madurai)|
|Post Details||District Quality Consultant, Physiotherapist|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – 40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamil Nadu|
|DHS Madurai Official Website||madurai.nic.in|
DHS Madurai Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|District Quality Consultant||1|
DHS Madurai Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per DHS Madurai official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|District Quality Consultant||Graduation in Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing/Social Science/ Life Science, Post Graduation, Masters Degree in Hospital Administration/ Public Health/ Health Management|
|Physiotherapist||Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
District Quality Consultant:
- Candidate Should have Desirable training / experience on NABH / ISO 9001 : 2008/ Six Sigma / Lean / Kaizen would be preferred. Previous work experience in the field of health quality would be an added advantage.
DHS Madurai Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|District Quality Consultant||Rs. 40,000/-|
DHS Madurai Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the District Health Society Madurai recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 01-07-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|District Quality Consultant||Max. 45|
|Physiotherapist||20 – 35|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DHS Madurai Recruitment (District Quality Consultant, Physiotherapist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 21-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for DHS Madurai District Quality Consultant, Physiotherapist Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DHS Madurai recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Jan-2022
- Date of Interview: 25th January 2022
DHS Madurai Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Application Form for District Quality Consultant Post: Click Here
- Official Website: madurai.nic.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.