Dindigul Revenue Department Recruitment 2020: Dindigul Revenue Department has released a notification at www.dindigul.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Village Assistant (Grama Niladhari) in Dindigul West Circle, Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 20th November 2020.
Dindigul Revenue Department Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Dindigul Revenue Department|
|Name of the Post||Village Assistant (Grama Niladhari)|
|Total No of Posts||6|
|Pay Scale||As Per Dindigul Revenue Department Official Notification|
|Job Location||Dindigul – Tamilnadu|
|Dindigul Revenue Department Official Website||www.dindigul.nic.in|
Applications are invited from eligible persons for the vacant Grama Niladhari posts in Dindigul West Circle, Panrimalai, Kodalvavi, Thonimalai, Chirangadu, Palakkanuthu, and Alakkuvarpatti villages. Applicants should be from the respective village or from the nearest village. Village and reservation details of the vacancy are as follows.
|Panrimalai||Only women belonging to the most backward class or backward class can apply|
|Kodalvavi||Backward Classes (Other Backward Classes as Muslims)|
|Thonimalai||Both Men & Women belonging to the most backward class or the backward class can apply|
|Chirangadu||Only women belonging to backward class (other backward class as you are Muslim) can apply|
|Palakkanuthu||Backward Classes (Other Backward Classes as Muslims)|
|Alakkuvarpatti||Both tribals (general) class can apply|
Dindigul Revenue Department Village Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the Dindigul Revenue Department official notification candidate should have completed the 5th Pass from any of the recognized board or school.
Age Limit: Age should be minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years (maximum other age 30 years, PV / MBV / 32 years, TAV / Tribal 35 years) on 01.08.2020.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null.
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for Dindigul Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 – Village Assistant Jobs
Eligible persons should send the application along with copies of documents related to their educational qualification, location, age and caste to the Governor of Dindigul West by 20.11.2020
Steps to Apply for Dindigul Revenue Department Village Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the Dindigul Revenue Department recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct “At last, sent the application form to this address:- Government of Dindigul West (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)”
Dindigul Revenue Department Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||10th November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||20th November 2020|