DRDO Recruitment 2020: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has released a notification at www.drdo.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 11th July 2020.
DRDO Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Total No of Posts||4|
|Pay Scale (Stipend)||Rs.31000/-|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|DRDO Official Website||www.drdo.gov.in|
DRDO Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Defence Research and Development Organization official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, Post Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for DRDO jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 28 Years, As on 11th July 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Cognitive Technology, Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), 5th Floor, IITM Research Park, Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600113 on or before 11th July 2020. Soft copy of the Application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for DRDO Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the DRDO recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Director, DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Cognitive Technology, Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), 5th Floor, IITM Research Park, Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600113 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 11th July 2020.
DRDO Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||04th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||11th July 2020|