DRDO Recruitment 2020: DRDO RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates in Science including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), in specified disciplines and categories. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 17th August 2020.
DRDO, India’s premier Defence R&D organization employs bright, qualified and competent scientists in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service known as Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in a broad spectrum of technologies at its laboratories/establishments (more than 50) located across the country. For further information about DRDO, please visit DRDO website drdo.gov.in
DRDO Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist or Engineer|
|Total No of Posts||311|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56,100-80,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|DRDO Official Website||www.drdo.gov.in|
DRDO Scientist – B Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Defence Research and Development Organization official notification candidate should have a First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in respective Engg from a recognized university or equivalent. Applicants who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester examination, or whose final examinations have been delayed and are expecting to achieve First Class after final examination, may submit their degree/provisional degree certificate by 31 August 2020 (extendable, at the discretion of RAC, depending upon the situation prevailing at that time), if not able to do so at the time of filling the application form
Age Limit: As on the closing date of the advertisement.
|Category||Age not exceeding|
|Un-Reserved (UR) /EWS||28 years|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||31 years|
|PwD (HH) and PwD(OH)||10 Years|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidate: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Personal Interview
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Scientist – B Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for DRDO Govt jobs can apply online at the DRDO official website www.drdo.gov.in starts from 22nd May 2020 to 17th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for DRDO Scientist – B Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through DRDO official Website www.drdo.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Defense Research and Development Organization will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DRDO online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
DRDO Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||22nd May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th August 2020|
DRDO Scientist – B Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Note: Due to availability of vacancies in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), Bengaluru, a total of 18 vacancies for the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ have been added to some Subjects/Discipline