ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released a notification at www.ecil.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Apprentice in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 19th September 2020
ECIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Total No of Posts||285|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7,700-8,050/- Per Month|
|ECIL Official Website||www.ecil.co.in|
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Electronics Corporation of India Limited official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for ECIL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be Less than 18 Years, As on 01st Spetember 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fe
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020 – Apprentice Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for ECIL Govt jobs can apply through online at ECIL official website www.ecil.co.in starts from 24th August 2020 to 19th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for ECIL Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through ECIL official Website wwww.ecil.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Electronics Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ECIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
ECIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||24th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th September 2020|