EESL Recruitment 2020: Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) has released a notification at www.eeslindia.org for recruitment to the Post of Executive Vice Chairman in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th September 2020
EESL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL)|
|Name of the Post||Executive Vice Chairman|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 2,00,000-3,70,000/- IDA|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|EESL Official Website||www.eeslindia.org|
EESL Executive Vice Chairman Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Energy Efficiency Service Limited official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, MBA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for EESL jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 50 Years and Maximum 55 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for EESL Recruitment 2020 – Executive Vice Chairman Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for EESL Govt jobs can apply through online at EESL official website www.eeslindia.org starts from 01st September 2020 to 30th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for EESL Executive Vice Chairman Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through EESL official Website wwww.eeslindia.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Energy Efficiency Service Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the EESL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
EESL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||01st September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th September 2020|