EESL Recruitment 2020: Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) has released a notification at www.eeslindia.org for recruitment to the Post of Head (Convergence) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 17th September 2020
EESL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)|
|Name of the Post||Head (Convergence)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per EESL Official Notification|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|EESL Official Website||www.eeslindia.org|
EESL Head (Convergence) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Energy Efficiency Services Limited official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for EESL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 50 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for EESL Recruitment 2020 – Head (Convergence) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for EESL Govt jobs can apply through online at EESL official website www.eeslindia.org starts from 17th August 2020 to 17th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for EESL Head (Convergence) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through EESL official Website wwww.eeslindia.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Energy Efficiency Services Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the EESL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
EESL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||17th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th September 2020|