EIL Recruitment 2020: Engineers India Limited (EIL) has released a notification at www.engineersindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Manager, Dy. Manager in Delhi – Gurugram. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 18th October 2020.
EIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Engineers India Limited (EIL)|
|Name of the Post||Manager, Dy. Manager|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Job Location||Delhi – Gurugram – All India|
|EIL Official Website||www.engineersindia.com|
EIL Manager, Dy. Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Engineers India Limited official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Manager (Rock Engineering)||1||Rs.80000-220000/-||36|
|Sr. Manager (Rock Engineering)||Rs.90000-240000/-||40|
|Dy. Manager (Hydro Geology)||1||Rs.70000-200000/-||32|
|Manager (Hydro Geology)||Rs.80000-220000/-||36|
|Sr. Manager (Hydro Geology)||Rs.90000-240000/-||40|
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for EIL Recruitment 2020 – Manager, Dy. Manager Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for EIL Govt jobs can apply through online at EIL official website www.engineersindia.com starts from 03rd October 2020 to 18th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for EIL Manager, Dy. Manager Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through EIL official Website www.engineersindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Engineers India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the EIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
EIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||03rd October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th October 2020|