FSI Recruitment 2020: Fishery Survey of India (FSI) has released a notification at www.fsi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Netmender in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Offline on or before 30 Days from the date of Publication
FSI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Fishery Survey of India (FSI)|
|Name of the Post||Netmender|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month/-|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|FSI Official Website||www.fsi.gov.in|
FSI Netmender Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the Fishery Survey of India official notification candidate should have completed the 10th Pass from any of the recognized board or school.
Age Limit: To apply for FSI jobs 2020 candidate age should be a Minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 25 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: As per The Fishery Survey of India 2020 notification, the Recruitment board may conduct an interview and/or written exam as a part of the Selection Process.
How to Apply for FSI Recruitment 2020 – Netmender Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Zonal Director, Fishery Survey of India, Fishing Harbour Complex, Royampuram, Chennai 600013 on or before 30 Days from the date of Publication.
Steps to Apply for FSI Netmender Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the FSI recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Zonal Director, Fishery Survey of India, Fishing Harbour Complex, Royampuram, Chennai 600013 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
FSI Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
|Start date to submit the Application||08th November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||30 days from the date of Publication|
FSI Netmender Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE