GAIL Recruitment 2020: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has released a notification at www.gailonline.com for recruitment to the Post of Chief General Manager (Law) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 04th December 2020.
GAIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)|
|Name of the Post||Chief General Manager (Law)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|GAIL Official Website||www.gailonline.com|
GAIL Chief General Manager (Law) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Gas Authority of India Limited official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduate, Master’s Degree, LLB, LLM from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for GAIL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 52 Years, As on 04th December 2020
PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Nil
General, EWS & OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs.200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2020 – Chief General Manager (Law) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for GAIL Govt jobs can apply online at GAIL official website www.gailonline.com starts from 05th November 2020 to 04th December 2020 .
Steps to Apply for GAIL Chief General Manager (Law) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through GAIL official Website www.gailonline.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Gas Authority of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the GAIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
GAIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||05th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th December 2020|