Govt ITI Ambattur Recruitment 2020: Government Industrial Training Institute Ambattur (Govt ITI Ambattur) has released a notification at www.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Temporary Contract Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 21st September 2020.
Govt ITI Ambattur Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Government Industrial Training Institute Ambattur (Govt ITI Ambattur)|
|Name of the Post||Temporary Contract Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Govt ITI Ambattur Official Website||www.tn.gov.in|
Govt ITI Ambattur Temporary Contract Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Government Industrial Training Institute Ambattur official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Govt ITI Ambattur jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 18 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Govt ITI Ambattur Recruitment 2020 – Temporary Contract Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Member Secretary , IMC of Govt.ITI (Women), Ambattur, Chennai – 600098 on or before 21st September 2020 or email to email@example.com
Steps to Apply for Govt ITI Ambattur Temporary Contract Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Govt ITI Ambattur recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Member Secretary , IMC of Govt.ITI (Women), Ambattur, Chennai – 600098 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 21st September 2020.
Govt ITI Ambattur Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||09th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||21st September 2020|