GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020: Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) has released a notification at www.ruraluniv.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior or Senior Research Fellow (JRF/SRF) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 20th March 2020.
GRI Dindigul Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul)|
|Name of the Post||Junior or Senior Research Fellow (JRF/SRF)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Dindigul – Tamilnadu|
|GRI Dindigul Official Website||www.ruraluniv.ac.in|
GRI Dindigul Junior or Senior Research Fellow (JRF/SRF) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Gandhigram Rural Institute official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the GRI Dindigul Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020 – Junior or Senior Research Fellow (JRF/SRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr. R. Ramasubbu, Principal Investigator, SERB Project, Department of Biology, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul District on or before 20th March 2020 or by email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for GRI Dindigul Junior or Senior Research Fellow (JRF/SRF) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the GRI Dindigul recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. R. Ramasubbu, Principal Investigator, SERB Project, Department of Biology, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul District (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) or by email it to email@example.com.
GRI Dindigul Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||04th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||20th March 2020|