HAL Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released a notification at www.hal-india.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Test Pilot or Test Pilot (Rotary Wing) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 10th September 2020.
HAL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Test Pilot or Test Pilot (Rotary Wing)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|HAL Official Website||www.hal-india.co.in|
HAL Senior Test Pilot or Test Pilot (Rotary Wing) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Grade Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Grade VII||Ex-Servicemen or Serving Officer in the Rank of Group Captain or equivalent, in the Flying Branch from Indian Air Force/Army/Navy||Rs.90000-240000/-|
|Grade VI||Ex-Servicemen or Serving Officer in the Rank of Wing Commander with Three years or more Service in the Rank or equivalent, in the Flying Branch from Indian Air Force/Army/Navy||Rs.80000-220000/-|
Age Limit: To apply for HAL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 48 Years, As on 10th September 2020
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Challan
SC/ST Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.550/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2020 – Senior Test Pilot or Test Pilot (Rotary Wing) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Deputy General Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore – 560001 on or before 10th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for HAL Senior Test Pilot or Test Pilot (Rotary Wing) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the HAL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Deputy General Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore – 560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 10th September 2020.
HAL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||19th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||10th September 2020|