HAL Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released a notification at www.hal-india.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Diploma Technicians in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 07th September 2020.
HAL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Name of the Post||Diploma Technicians|
|Total No of Posts||15|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|HAL Official Website||www.hal-india.co.in|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Diploma Technicians (Mechanical)||4|
|Diploma Technicians (Electrical)||11|
HAL Diploma Technicians Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Hindustan Aeronautics Limited official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Engineering from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for HAL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 31 Years, As on 01st March 2020
SC/ST Candidates: 2 Years
PWD Candidates: 7 Years
PWD (OBC) Candidates: 10 Years
PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 12 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2020 – Diploma Technicians Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for HAL Govt jobs can apply through online at HAL official website www.hal-india.co.in starts from 18th August 2020 to 07th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for HAL Diploma Technicians Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through HAL official Website www.hal-india.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the HAL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
HAL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||18th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th September 2020|
HAL Diploma Technicians Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Note: For any Clarification, Candidates can write to HAL, Overhaul Division, Bangalore at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 080-22321542/22322823.