HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2020: HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL Lifecare) has released a notification at www.lifecarehll.com for recruitment to the posts of Journalist Trainee & Programme Manager in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 25th October 2020.
HLL Lifecare Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL Lifecare)|
|Name of the Post||Journalist Trainee & Programme Manager|
|Total No of Posts||3|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|HLL Lifecare Official Website||www.lifecarehll.com|
HLL Lifecare Journalist Trainee & Programme Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Journalist Trainee (Training & Development Scheme)||2||Post Graduate||Rs.10000-12000/- (Stipend)||30|
|State Programme Manager||1||MBA, MHA, M.Sc||Rs.30000-50000/-||40|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2020 – Journalist Trainee & Programme Manager Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for HLL Lifecare Govt jobs can apply through online at HLL Lifecare official website www.lifecarehll.com starts from 14th October 2020 to 25th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for HLL Lifecare Journalist Trainee & Programme Manager Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through HLL Lifecare official Website www.lifecarehll.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. HLL Lifecare Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the HLL Lifecare online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
HLL Lifecare Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||14th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Journalist Trainee||25th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for State Programme Manager||28th October 2020|