IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification at www.ibps.in for recruitment to the Post of Analyst Programmer (Windows) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 24th January 2020
IBPS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Post||Analyst Programmer (Windows)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||All India|
|IBPS Official Website||www.ibps.in|
IBPS Analyst Programmer (Windows) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Institute of Banking Personnel Selection official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, MCA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for IBPS jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years,
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Test, Interview, Group Exercises, Computer Programming Test
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020 – Analyst Programmer (Windows) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for IBPS Govt jobs can apply through online at IBPS official website www.ibps.in starts from 03rd January 2020 to 24th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for IBPS Analyst Programmer (Windows) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through IBPS official Website wwww.ibps.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IBPS online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
IBPS Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||03rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th January 2020|