IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification at www.ibps.in for recruitment to the posts of CRP PO/ MT X in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 26th August 2020
IBPS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Post||CRP PO/ MT X|
|Total No of Posts||1167|
|Pay Scale||As Per IBPS Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|IBPS Official Website||www.ibps.in|
IBPS CRP PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection official notification candidate should have completed Degree (Graduation) from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for IBPS jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 30 Years, As on 01st August 2020
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020 – CRP PO/ MT X Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for IBPS Govt jobs can apply through online at IBPS official website www.ibps.in starts from 05th August 2020 to 26th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for IBPS CRP PO/ MT X Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through IBPS official Website wwww.ibps.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IBPS online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
IBPS Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||05th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th August 2020|