ICDS TN Recruitment 2021: Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu (ICDS TN) has released a notification at icds.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Block Coordinator, Accountants in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-Dec-2021
Applications are invited from the eligible candidate in the specified Application Format (Format as given in the website (www.icds.tn.gov.in) for the various posts District Level and Block Level ( 78 Blocks) to be filled in for a period of one year, on a contractual basis.
ICDS TN Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu (ICDS TN)|
|Post Details||Block Coordinator, Accountants|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|ICDS TN Official Website||icds.tn.gov.in|
ICDS TN Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Financial Management – Specialist||1|
|Secretarial Assistant/ Data Entry Operator||1|
|District Project Assistants||5|
|Block Project Assistants||83|
ICDS TN Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ICDS TN official notification candidates should have completed IT/ Diploma/ Graduation, Graduation/ Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Financial Management – Specialist||As Per Norms|
|Secretarial Assistant/ Data Entry Operator|
|District Coordinators||IT/ Diploma/Graduation|
|District Project Assistants||Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition|
|Block Project Assistants|
ICDS TN Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Financial Management – Specialist||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Project Associate||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Secretarial Assistant/ Data Entry Operator||Rs. 15,000 /-|
|District Coordinators||Rs. 30,000/-|
|District Project Assistants||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Block Coordinators||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Block Project Assistants||Rs. 15,000/-|
ICDS TN Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ICDS TN Recruitment (Block Coordinator, Accountants) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director cum Mission Director, Integrated Child Development Project Schemes, No.1, Pammal Nallathambi Street, M.G.R. Road, Taramani, Chennai -113. on or before 24-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for ICDS TN Block Coordinator, Accountants Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the ICDS TN recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 24-Dec-2021
ICDS TN Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Terms of Recruitment: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: icds.tn.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.