ICFRE IFP Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE IFP) has released a notification at www.icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of MTS, Forest Guard, LDC in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 11th September 2020.
ICFRE IFP Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE IFP)|
|Name of the Post||MTS, Forest Guard, LDC|
|Total No of Posts||20|
|Job Location||All India|
|ICFRE IFP Official Website||www.icfre.gov.in|
ICFRE IFP MTS, Forest Guard, LDC Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1||12th Pass||Rs.19000-63200/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||13||10th Pass||Rs.18000-56900/-|
Age Limit: To apply for ICFRE IFP jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years,
SC Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST/PH & Women Candidates: Nil
General & OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Skill or Physical Test, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for ICFRE IFP Recruitment 2020 – MTS, Forest Guard, LDC Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, Institute of Forest Productivity, Lalgutwa, N.H-23, Gumla Road, Ranchi – 835303 (Jharkhand) on or before 11th September 2020 .
Steps to Apply for ICFRE IFP MTS, Forest Guard, LDC Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the ICFRE IFP recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Director, Institute of Forest Productivity, Lalgutwa, N.H-23, Gumla Road, Ranchi – 835303 (Jharkhand) (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 11th September 2020.
ICFRE IFP Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||22nd July 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||11th September 2020|