ICFRE Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has released a notification at www.icfre.org for recruitment to the Post of Dy. Director General in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 30th September 2020
ICFRE Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Name of the Post||Dy. Director General|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per ICFRE Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|ICFRE Official Website||www.icfre.org|
ICFRE Dy. Director General Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for ICFRE jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 57 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2020 – Dy. Director General Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to office of the Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun on or before 30th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for ICFRE Dy. Director General Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the ICFRE recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- office of the Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
ICFRE Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||15th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||30th September 2020|