ICFRE Recruitment 2021: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has released a notification at www.icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 22nd February 2021
ICFRE Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Name of the Post||Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest|
|Total No of Posts||43|
|Pay Scale||As Per ICFRE Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|ICFRE Official Website||www.icfre.gov.in|
ICFRE Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Conservator of Forest||25|
|Deputy Conservator of Forest||18|
Educational Qualification: As per the ICFRE recruitment norms.
Age Limit: As per the ICFRE Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2021 Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to The Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest Dehra Dun – 248006 on or before 22nd February 2021.
Steps to Apply for ICFRE Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the ICFRE recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest Dehra Dun – 248006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
ICFRE Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||08th January 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||22nd February 2021|