ICMR Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has released a notification at www.icmr.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist-B (Medical/ Non-Medical) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 02nd October 2020
ICMR Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist-B (Medical/ Non-Medical)|
|Total No of Posts||141|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ICMR Official Website||www.icmr.gov.in|
ICMR Scientist-B (Medical/ Non-Medical) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Council of Medical Research official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, Post Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for ICMR jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS/ female Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- PwBD Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) & Interview
How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2020 – Scientist-B (Medical/ Non-Medical) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for ICMR Govt jobs can apply through online at ICMR official website www.icmr.gov.in starts from 12th September 2020 to 02nd October 2020.
Steps to Apply for ICMR Scientist-B (Medical/ Non-Medical) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through ICMR official Website wwww.icmr.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Council of Medical Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ICMR online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
ICMR Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||12th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02nd October 2020|