ICSIL Recruitment 2020: Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) has released a notification at www.icsil.in for recruitment to the Post of Front Desk Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 19th October 2020
ICSIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)|
|Name of the Post||Front Desk Officer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per ICSIL Official Notification|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|ICSIL Official Website||www.icsil.in|
ICSIL Front Desk Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for ICSIL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 55 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for ICSIL Recruitment 2020 – Front Desk Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for ICSIL Govt jobs can apply through online at ICSIL official website www.icsil.in starts from 25th September 2020 to 19th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for ICSIL Front Desk Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through ICSIL official Website wwww.icsil.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ICSIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
ICSIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||25th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th October 2020|