IFFCO Recruitment 2020: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) has released a notification at www.iffco.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th June 2020.
IFFCO Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Pay Scale||As Per IFFCO Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|IFFCO Official Website||www.iffco.in|
IFFCO Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited official notification candidate should have completed M.D (Medicine), MBBS from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for IFFCO jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years, As on 01st July 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for IFFCO Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for IFFCO Govt jobs can apply through online at IFFCO official website www.iffco.in starts from 25th June 2020 to 30th June 2020.
Steps to Apply for IFFCO Medical Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through IFFCO official Website wwww.iffco.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IFFCO online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
IFFCO Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||25th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th June 2020|