IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) has released a notification at www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com for recruitment to the posts of Engraver in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 31st October 2020
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad)|
|Name of the Post||Engraver|
|Total No of Posts||3|
|Pay Scale||As Per IGM Hyderabad Official Notification|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|IGM Hyderabad Official Website||www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com|
IGM Hyderabad Engraver Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per India Government Mint Hyderabad official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor of Fine Arts from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for IGM Hyderabad jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 28 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 – Engraver Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for IGM Hyderabad Govt jobs can apply through online at IGM Hyderabad official website www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com starts from 05th October 2020 to 31st October 2020.
Steps to Apply for IGM Hyderabad Engraver Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through IGM Hyderabad official Website wwww.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. India Government Mint Hyderabad will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IGM Hyderabad online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
IGM Hyderabad Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||05th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October 2020|