IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2020: India Government Mint Mumbai (IGM Mumbai) has released a notification at www.igmmumbai.spmcil.com for recruitment to the posts of Security Officer & Consultant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st August 2020.
IGM Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||India Government Mint Mumbai (IGM Mumbai)|
|Name of the Post||Security Officer & Consultant|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|IGM Mumbai Official Website||www.igmmumbai.spmcil.com|
IGM Mumbai Security Officer & Consultant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Security Officer||1||Candidates holding Analogous post on Regular basis at level 10 of the 7th CPC pay matrix at the time of retirement from Defence/Para Military/State Police||Rs.50000/-|
|Consultant||1||Candidates holding Analogous post on Regular basis at level 06 or 07 of the 7th CPC pay matrix at the time of retirement from Defence/Para Military/State Police||Rs.40000/-|
Age Limit: To apply for IGM Mumbai jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 62 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2020 – Security Officer & Consultant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Chief General Manager, India Government Mint, Mumbai – 400001 on or before 31st August 2020.
Steps to Apply for IGM Mumbai Security Officer & Consultant Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the IGM Mumbai recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Chief General Manager, India Government Mint, Mumbai – 400001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 31st August 2020.
IGM Mumbai Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||11th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st August 2020|