IIT Madras Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has released a notification at www.iitm.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Project Officer (Program Officer) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 10th November 2020.
IIT Madras Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Project Officer (Program Officer)|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|IIT Madras Official Website||www.iitm.ac.in|
IIT Madras Senior Project Officer (Program Officer) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Institute of Technology Madras official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the IIT Madras Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 – Senior Project Officer (Program Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for IIT Madras Govt jobs can apply through online at IIT Madras official website www.iitm.ac.in starts from 26th October 2020 to 10th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for IIT Madras Senior Project Officer (Program Officer) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Madras official Website www.iitm.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Madras will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Madras online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
IIT Madras Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||26th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th November 2020|
IIT Madras Senior Project Officer (Program Officer) Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Note: If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com Contact: 044- 2257 8357 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays).