IIT Madras Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has released a notification at iitm.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Registrar in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Sep-2022
IIT Madras Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)|
|Post Details||Deputy Registrar|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|IIT Madras Official Website||iitm.ac.in|
IIT Madras Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Madras official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Madras recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Document Verification/ Test/ Interview
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment (Deputy Registrar) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Madras official website iitm.ac.in, Starts from 03-08-2022 to 02-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for IIT Madras Deputy Registrar Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Madras official website iitm.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Madras will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Madras online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Sep-2022
IIT Madras Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.