IMU Recruitment 2021: Indian Maritime University (IMU) has released a notification at imu.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Registrar in Chennai- Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Aug-2021
IMU Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Maritime University (IMU)|
|Salary||Rs..1,44,200 – 2,18,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|IMU Official Website||imu.edu.in|
IMU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IMU official notification.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IMU Recruitment (Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Registrar (A,L&S) ,Indian Maritime University, Headquarters, East Coast Road, Semmencherry, Sholinganallur (PO), Chennai – 600119 on or before 30-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for IMU Registrar Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the IMU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Aug-2021
IMU Notification Important Links