Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department has released a notification at www.tnincometax.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Tax Assistant, MTS in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 17th January 2021
Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Post||Tax Assistant, MTS|
|Total No of Posts||38|
|Pay Scale||Rs.5200 – 20200/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Income Tax Department Official Website||www.tnincometax.gov.in|
Income Tax Department Tax Assistant, MTS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Inspector of Income Tax||12|
Educational Qualification: As per Income Tax Department official notification candidate should have completed a Degree from any of the recognized boards or universities.
Income Tax Department Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Tax Assistant||Rs.5200 – 20200/-|
Age Limit: To apply for Income Tax Department jobs 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years, As on 01st April 2020
- OBC Candidates: 5 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee (Null)
Selection Process: On the basis of sports & games and field trails
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Tax Assistant, MTS Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Income Tax Department Govt jobs can apply online at the Income Tax Department official website www.tnincometax.gov.in starts from 04th January 2021 to 17th January 2021.
Steps to Apply for Income Tax Department Tax Assistant, MTS Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through the Income Tax Department official Website wwww.tnincometax.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Income Tax Department will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Income Tax Department online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Income Tax Department Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||04th January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th January 2021|