Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Indian Army has released a notification at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 44 in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 09th September 2020.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 44|
|Total No of Posts||90|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Army Official Website||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 44 Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Army official notification candidate should have completed 10+2 from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Indian Army jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 19.5 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List, Medical Exam, Written Test and Interview
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training: Rs.56100/- Per Month
|Rank||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.182200-224100/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||Rs.205400-224400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs.225000/-|
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 44 Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Indian Army Govt jobs can apply through online at Indian Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in starts from 10th August 2020 to 09th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 44 Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Army official Website wwww.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Army will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Army online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Indian Army Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||10th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th September 2020|