Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Indian Army has released a notification at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th March 2020.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||As Per Indian Army Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Army Official Website||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Soldier Technical||10+2, Intermediate||17.5-23|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/Nursing Assistant Veterinary (RVC)|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||10th, Matric||17.5-21|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||08th, 10th||17.5-23|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||10+2, Intermediate|
Age Limit: As per the Indian Army Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Medical Exam, PFT, PMT, CEE and Interview
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Indian Army Govt jobs can apply through online at Indian Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in starts from 01st March 2020 to 30th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Army official Website wwww.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Army will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Army online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Indian Army Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||01st March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th March 2020|
|Dates of Rally||15th to 25th April 2020|
|Date of Admit Card||31st March 2020|
|Date of Medical Exam||16th April 2020|