Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has released a notification at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 09th February 2021
Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)|
|Total No of Posts||194|
|Pay Scale||As Per Indian Army Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Army Official Website||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Army official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Indian Army jobs 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 34 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee (Null)
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Standard and Fitness Test
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Indian Army Govt jobs can apply online at Indian Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in starts from 11th January 2021 to 09th February 2021.
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Army official Website wwww.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Army will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Army online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Indian Army Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||11th January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th February 2021|